- Built-in iXJT+ module (the enhanced RF performance and the less latency)
- Wireless trainer system
- Support FrSky Free Link App (Download link: https://www.frsky-rc.com/app/)
- FrSky FrOS (Support OpenTX System)
- 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- MC12 Plus all CNC digitized higher accuracy ten ball bearings hall sensor gimbals
and extendable stick ends
- Comes with the R9M transmitter module
Full Weight: 1000g
Operating Voltage: DC 7.2V
Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 ℃
Operating Current: 350mA@7.2V
Number of channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
Model Memories: 60 (unlimitedly extendable by TF card)
Transmitter Panel : Carbon Fiber only
Comes in mode 2 with EU LBT firmware
The Horus X10S also includes the R9M RF Transmitter Module
FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long range system which works in the frequency of 868MHz. The R9M module offers 2 switchable RF power outputs to so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations. Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver which can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
868MHz working mode
Long range, low latency and high precision RC system
Support Redunancy function
2 Optional RF power
Telemetry(25mW) and non-telemetry (500mW) modes selectable
Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
Compatibility: R9 Operating Voltage Range: 4V-12V
Compatible receivers: R9 series
This product conforms to the current radio standard ETSI EN 300.328.V1.8.1. Thus, compatibility is not the case with older FrSky receivers! Please update the receiver with the latest firmware when required.
Wing area: 70dm2
Max Take-off weight: 15kg
Take-off weight: 9kg(w/o battery, payload)
Max load: 6kg (included battery)
Endurance: 2 hours (15kg take-off weight). 4 hours with gas engine (optional)
VTOL levitation / hovering time : 12min
Cruising speed: 20m/s, 72km/h
Max speed: 30m/s, 110km/h
Stall speed: 18m/s, 64km/h
Battery: 6S 40000mAh - 60000mAh
Minimum take-off / landing area: 5 X 5 m
- Full composite material, Honeycomb structure
- Industry Standard Tough Structure
- Dual battery power, more safe
- Compatible with full-featured PC ground station, and open source autopilot system
- Easy for assemble / disassemble in the field of operation
Weather Durability: Water & Rain: IP55
Wind Speed: Fixed Wing Mode: Constant: 15m/s or 30knots & gust 20m/s.
VTOL Mode: Constant: 10m/s or 20knots & gust 15m/s
Round Trips and Ranges: Maximum endurance range: 144km (cruise speed 20m/s x 2h)
Maximum distance range: 168km. (high speed 28m/s x 1.6h)
Telemetry & Control options
The SPARROW is equipped with the state of the art telemetry and control peripherals:
- Long range RF Telemetry & Ultra Long Range Control= max 50km telemetry control & 30km direct control
- 4G Telemetry = Unlimited Range (depends on 4G coverage)
Payload transmission options
The SPARROW is equipped with the highest quality / distance live video transmission peripherals:
- Digital TX/RX= max 20km HD 720p video or max 10km 1080video (both at 30fps)
- Video over 4G = Unlimited range coverage based (option includes 4G Telemetry)
Companion Onboard computing options
Advanced CUDA Based Companion Computer for AI and machine learning applications
Anti-jamming and anti-drone Tolerance
Fully encrypted, hardware accelerated Telemetry and Control
Standard encryption for payload transmission
Anti-jamming and Glitch clearing standard GPS
Danish Aviation fully encrypted 100km range Direct Control (taking full advantage of 4G telemetry capabilities at maximum range)
COLIBRI 2 Micro Thermal EO-IR Day / Night / Thermal. Optical zoom 20X, Digital zoom 2X with Military Grade Controller.
The suggested camera is the state of the art / military standards / high multiple performance and durability camera.
Weighing only at 180 grams, the COLIBRI 2 offers excellent image quality and sharpness to capture detailed imagery, such as license plates and faces from a distance.
Ground Control Station
Aeronav Ruggedized Military grade GCS
Supplied with 2 x 22000mA 6S LiPo Battery Packs & 2 x 21000mA Li-Ion 6S 7P supreme Battery Packs for high performance, durability, reliability and long operational life. Can use combination of LiPo-Li-Ion or LiPo-LiPo depending on mission requirements.
Sparrow (BTO) VTOL UAV
SPARROW is a big VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) UAV that has a 3500 mm wingspan.
It is made of full composite material and features a Honeycomb structure, which makes it both
very light and strong.
The quick- detach design also makes it easy to assemble and disassemble in the field of operations.
SPARROW has a very big inner space for the installation of big push / hover batteries combination.
Take-off weight of this big VTOL UAV is 9kg, so it can fly at a high speed with very low power consumption.
The maximum take-off weight of the SPARROW is about 15kg.
With this weight it can reach 2 hours endurance covering an area more than 10sq km.
It can fly at a very high speed. The maximum speed is about 110km/h and the cruising speed is 72km/h.
The SPARROW can be launched directly from an area as small as 5x5m.
With a 1.5kg payload capacity the SPARROW can load various zoom cameras (high definition optical zoom, infrared zoom and thermal cameras).
This aircraft can be equipped with advanced control system, RTK GPS, PPK System to do mapping jobs at the level of one centimeter detail analysis; and also, can load a zoom camera to accomplish long range surveillance / inspection coupled with long range video transmission and control system.
Furthermore, there is an option and SPARROW can be equipped with an IC (Inertial Combustion) push engine so as to surpass 4Hours of endurance in high speed and cover much more bigger area (in current offer we propose the batteries powered version).
Industry standard communication format ensures interoperability with the majority of C4I platforms.
FrSky Horus X10S Radio with R9M Transmitter (EU LBT firmware)
Obtain instant aerial support for police during events and emergencies
Provide first responders with thermal imaging of large areas during emergencies and search and rescue missions
Record all angles of training exercises and drills to review and perfect skill sets
Why SPARROW & COLIBRI 2 CAMERA?
The COLIBRI 2 Micro Thermal is a High Resolution Day / Night, Electro optical (EO) - Infrared (IR) and Thermal camera.
Very high Optical zoom 20X (analog through lenses integration) and Digital zoom 2X, hence a total zoom X40 with and high quality image.
All these integrated with a Military Grade Controller.
The camera offers excellent image quality and sharpness to capture detailed imagery, such as car license plates and faces from a very long distance.
Additionally, the COLIBRI 2 camera's weight is only 180 grams, while its shape and aerodynamics perfectly fit the operational use mounted on a lightweight UAV VTOL as our "SPARROW".
Due to the above, the camera does not affect the aerodynamics and overall weight of the UAV and allow it to sustain a maximum range at real cruising speed for the maximum of 2 hours’ time flight (everything heavier or non-aerodynamic would affect the speed and endurance).
The suggested camera is the state of the art / military standards / high multiple performance and durability camera, the best that can be found in the market today.
Just for comparison reasons, the standard fixed devise that has the same characteristics for military use purposes weighs more than 60 kilos and is an extremely expensive device with multiple camera sensors.
However, apart from the camera, our huge "SPARROW" has a bunch of benefits and outstanding performance standards comparing with what can be found in the market.
There is no UAV that can present all the below mentioned characteristics:
- Made of full composite material and features a Honeycomb structure, which makes it both very light and strong.
- VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing) capabilities, requiring only a 5m X 5m take-off / landing area
- Maximum endurance range: 144km (cruise speed 20m/s (72 km/h) x 2h)
- Maximum distance range: 162km (high speed 28m/s (101 km/h) x 1.6h)
- Weather Durability: Water & Rain resistant: IP55
- Fixed Wing Mode: Constant: 15m/s or 30knots (7 bft) & gust 20m/s or 39knots (8 bft)
- VTOL Mode: Constant: 10m/s or 20knots (5 bft) & gust 15m/s or 30knots (7 bft)
- Long range direct RF Telemetry (max 50 km) and Ultra Long Range direct Control (30 nm).
- Direct link transmission of high quality, day / night / thermal imaging real-time video utilizing COLIBRI 2 Micro Thermal EO-IR Day / Night / Thermal ultralight camera (unlimited range with GSM 4G capabilities and up to the maximum range of flight)
- Advanced image processing capabilities including tracker, moving target indicator
- Additional capabilities of geo-registration and mosaicking (optional, accompanied with the required software).
- Advanced CUDA Based Companion Computer for AI (Artificial Intelligence) and machine learning applications
- Remote takes off / land mode without communication link with the GCS
- High non detection & anti-jamming capabilities.
- Danish Aviation fully encrypted 100km range Direct Control (taking full advantage of 4G telemetry capabilities at maximum range)
- Air Data Relay to other friendly devices and “hot-swapping”
- Ability to integrate with user’s C4I (Command, Control, Communication, Counter Ops and Intelligence)
There is no a UAV that can present all the SPARROW charactheristics
The Colibri2 is a dual EO-IR stabilized camera built for professionals needing a quality camera for day and night use.
Weighing in at 180 grams [6.3 oz], the Colibri2 offers excellent image quality and sharpness to capture detailed imagery, such as license plates and faces.
Zoom : x20 + x2 digital (total x40)
FOV : 60° WFOV - 3° WFOV - 1.5° DFOV
Thermal Resolution : 640x480
Pitch FOR: -45° to +90°
Roll FOR: -180° to +180°
Weight : 180 grams [6.3 oz.]
Dimensions : 53mm [2.099”] x Height=81mm [3.2”]
NextVision is the market leader in the field of micro stabilized gimballed cameras, offering the widest range of field-proven stabilized cameras and accessories for commercial, industrial and security applications